If your library is also a registered UK charity, please sign up using the standard process.
Any public library that is registered with a local council, and can be found on https://www.gov.uk/local-library-services, is eligible for the charity digital exchange programme, provided they also meet the criteria stated below:
- In England and Wales, the Public Libraries and Museums Act 1964
- In Scotland, the Public Libraries (Scotland) Acts 1887 to 1955
- In Northern Ireland, the Libraries Act (Northern Ireland) 2008
How to register
2) Select "Public Library" from the drop down list and use your library registration number:
3) Follow the on screen instructions and fill out your organisations details.
Our partners require that we confirm organisation's annual income before granting eligibility to donations, please send us a copy of an up-to-date budget by fax, or a scanned copy by email.
Our partners require that all correspondence relating to orders is sent to a charity’s registered email address (including Licence Keys).
We require a signed letter from a trustee or director of your organisation (on letterhead) confirming your organisations primary email address.
Please note:If you are a newly registered charity, then we require a projected income report for your first year.
4) Once you have completed the form and attached any required documents, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit your registration. We will review the account and email you upon completion, typically registrations are processed within 48 hours.
Please note:If the file size of your supporting documents is too large you may not be able to upload them or save the form, if this is the case, please save and submit the form without the documents and email them separately.