After you have logged into your charity digital exchange account: (click here if you are having trouble logging in)
1) Go to the "product catalogue" using the link at the top of the page.
2) Select the partner and product you would like to order and add it to the shopping cart using the link on the right of the screen.
Please note:If you cannot see the "add to shopping cart" button the product is either out of stock or you are not eligible for that particular partner. (click here to see how to check what partners you are eligible for)
3) Once you have added everything you require, click the "checkout" link on the right of the screen.
Please note:The "checkout" link will only appear if you are on the product description page.
4) Agreements and Restrictions
Here you will need to read and agree to restrictions on certain products, once you have ticked the agreements, click the "Check Restrictions" button at the bottom of the page.
If you have not purchased any of the items mentioned here then the restrictions do not apply, however, you will still need to tick the boxes and click the "Check Restrictions" button.
5) Review and Submit
On the checkout screen you can adjust any quantities for the products you have selected, one you are happy click the "Review order" button at the bottom of the screen.
Here you will have a chance to do a final review of the products you have ordered, once you are happy click the "Submit order" button at the bottom of the page.
6) If you selected pay by Cheque or BACs you will be emailed an invoice after you have submitted the order.
If you selected pay by Credit or Debit card, you will be taken through to the Paypal website for payment (you do not require a Paypal account for this), select the "Checkout as Guest" option here and fill out your card payment details.
Alternatively, if you have a Paypal account you can log in and pay this way.
If you want to pay by Cheque or BACs, please call us and we will be able to enable invoicing options for you.