In order to get started with Office365 for Nonprofits (open to charities only in the UK) you will need to click on link below to register
You can find more information and an overview of the pricing / features by clicking the link below:
10 Free Microsoft 365 Business Licenses Now Available to Nonprofits
Need help getting started? Charity Digital Exchange is here for you.
Join a community of non-profit users with the Microsoft Cloud Starter Kit
Get support deciding, implementing, and managing your IT operations. Join other nonprofits that are deploying the Microsoft 365 solution to achieve their mission. Charity Digital offers a subscription designed to optimize your new cloud licenses and get the most value from your technology. Your subscription includes these benefits.
Complete Microsoft 365 Setup, including:
- Consultation by one of our cloud experts to help select the right licenses for you
- Nonprofit registration and Office 365 setup for up to 10 users in your organization for just £149 . If your requirements exceed this, please contact us so we can best configure a plan to support your needs.
- Access to Microsoft Digital Skills Center courses for key Office 365 applications and features including Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
A small admin fee for on-going support to help you access, use, and get the most out of your solutions, including:
- Unlimited calls for support, help, and questions as you navigate your new solutions
- And more to come including customized content, solutions, and courses around Power Applications and Power BI