In order to participate in the charity digital exchange programme, organisations are required to meet the overall eligibility criteria outlined below AND those required by our individual Partners.
The programme is available to:
- Charities based in England and Wales that are registered with the Charity Commission.
- Charities based in Scotland that are registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
- Charities based in Northern Ireland that are registered with the The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Charities based in Jersey that are registered with the Association of Jersey Charities
- Any other organisation that is registered with HM Revenue & Customs and has charitable tax exempt status.
If you meet the above criteria your organisation will be eligible for the charity digital exchange programme, but not necessarily for all partners. After your registration has been processed you will be able to find out what partners you are eligible for from your account.
How to register
- Create your user account from here: Sign Up | Charity Digital Exchange - donated software for charities You will be sent a follow-up email to validate your user account - please keep an eye on your inbox including your junk folder.
- Once your user account has been activated, log in from here: User account | Charity Digital Exchange - donated software for charities When you are logged in, please follow the link to add your organisation and go through the relevant steps.
- You will need to wait up to 5 business days for the follow-up email regarding your application to be sent to your organisation's 'organisational' email address confirming the outcome - this could be confirmation of your registration being completed or a request for further supporting documents.
- Once registration is complete, you will be able to purchase products from our product catalogue or you will be able to generate the validation token from your user account within 24 hours.